Our online?information sessions are a great way to find out more about our?courses without having to attend an event on-site.
Delivered by our course leaders, these short online sessions cover specific course content, the application process and a live question-and-answer session, where you can ask any questions you might have. The interactive format means you can ask specific questions. These sessions are a convenient way to find out more about our range of courses.
|Time and date||Subject||Courses covered||Booking|
|Tuesday 16 June, 2-3pm||"Take the Next Step"?with Vice-Chancellor, Dr Peter Bonfield OBE||?||Book nowGo to Book now page for "Take the Next Step" with Vice-Chancellor information session|
|Thursday 22 June, 2–2.45pm||Transport and Logistics||Transport Planning and Management MSc||Book nowGo to Book now page for Transport Planning and Management MSc information session|
You can watch recordings of our recently staged online webinars below:?
- Architecture Postgraduate Diploma Professional Practice (RIBA Part III)?– 24 April
- Architecture and Environmental Design MSc?– 3 April
- Business Intelligence and Analytics MSc?– 2 April
- Creative Writing: Writing in the City MA?– 6 April
- Cyber Security and Forensics MSc - 18 May
- Data, Culture and Society MA?– 1 April
- Digital Business MSc – 26 February
- Documentary Photography and Photojournalism MA?– 29 April
- Economic PG?– 12 May
- Energy and Environmental Change MA - 12 May
- English Language and Linguistics MA and English Language and Literature MA - 5 May
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Enterprise Development MSc?– 28 April
- Finance and Accounting MSc – 16 April
- Finance (Banking/International Finance MSc)?– 15 April
- FinTech with Business Analytics MSc – 27 April
- Health Psychology MSc –?28 April
- Human Resource Management (HRM)?– 30 April
- International Business and Management MA/MSc?– 7 May
- International Relations MA?– 14 April
- Investment and Risk Finance MSc – 14 April
- Live Music Event Management MA and?Music Business Management MA?– 22 April
- Management MA?– 5 May
- Marketing Communications MA and?Marketing Management MA/MSc?– 6 May
- MBA -?21 May
- Media, Campaigning and Social Change MA - 11 May
- Multimedia Journalism MA –?30 April
- Nutrition?–?9 April
- Photography Arts MA?– 7 April
- Project management – 5 February
- Property and Construction – 19 February
- Religion, Law and Society MA/LLM –?20 April?
- Sustainability Management and Innovation MSc?– 15 April
- Tourism Management MA and Event Design and Management?MA?– 7 May
- Urban Design MA?– 23 April
If you intend to apply for a research degree by distance-learning, you will need to demonstrate that you have appropriate local support for the duration of registration – please refer to the information on our distance learning page.